Before completing a credit application form you should ensure you meet ALL of the following criteria:
PLEASE NOTE applications will NOT be accepted in the following circumstances; Applicant is unemployed or applicant is a full time student.
- Are you 18 years of age or above and below the age of 80?
- Are you currently in permanent paid employment, in receipt of a pension, receiving disability allowance or self-employed with earnings over £10,000 per annum?
- Are you currently a UK resident with continuing residency within the UK?
- Have you lived at your current address for 3 years or more?
- Do you own a debit or credit card in your name which is registered to your current address to enable us to complete an ID Fraud Check?
- Do you currently have Bank or Building Society account details to be able to complete the direct debit instruction?
- LOAN APPLICATIONS WILL BE DECLINED IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
- YOUR CREDIT SCORE WILL BE ADVERSELY AFFECTED.
I understand that by issuing this application I have checked that I meet the minimum lending criteria.